Most Popular Ways To Meet Your Spouse

My wife and I met at work. We both worked for a radio station in Alabama back in the late 90's. But it turns out meeting your spouse through work is not as popular as I would have thought, or as common as it likely once was. Now the most common way, according to a survey from The Knot is through the internet.

Internet Dating (17%) and Social Apps (2%) combine for the top spot at 19%.

This beats out meeting through friends (17%) or college (15%) or work (12%).

Get the full skinny from The Knot here (pops).


title

Content Goes Here