A new Survey from Baskin Robbins apparently reveals a lot about your personality depending on what ice cream you like... And also makes me realize I miss carbs.
So I think we can all guess that if your favorite flavor is vanilla, no one is labeling you Mr. Excitement.
- According to the survey:
Optimists are most likely to order cookies and cream or chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Realists are more likely to get chocolate.
- People who eat ice cream out of the carton are resourceful, dependent, and introverted. (And probably need to do the dishes because they're out of bowls).
- People, who like ice cream on sugar cones are funny, edgy and the life of the party
- People, who like ice cream on a waffle cone are traditional and nurturing
- People, who like ice cream in a bowl or a cup are analytical, rational, family-oriented and hard-working
- People, who like ice cream sandwiches are artistic, impulsive and idealistic- People, who like ice cream sundaes are passionate, motivated and loyal
Read more here. (pops)